Money Infant

Baby Steps to Financial Freedom

2012 Resolutions & Goals of 28 Personal Finance Bloggers

Yesterday I had a look at dozens of personal finance bloggers reflecting on their achievements from 2011 in regards to meeting goals and resolutions over the past year. Today I thought I would bring you a roundup of all the new resolutions and goals being made for 2011. If you haven’t already finalized your own resolutions for 2012 these posts may give you some ideas or highlight areas that need attention in your own life. I want to thank all the bloggers featured for taking the time to share with us what’s happening in their lives and what areas they are looking to improve.

If you’ve written a post about your 2012 resolutions and I haven’t included it in the list above please leave me a comment below. Take care and best wishes to all for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2012!

11 Responses to “2012 Resolutions & Goals of 28 Personal Finance Bloggers”

1. Thanks for the mention! I’m feeling special. I think I read just about everyone else’s goals on this list too, and I think it’s a big motivator to know there are a lot of people out there who are making slow, steady progress towards some big things. Happy New Year!

• MoneyInfant says:

Well if you feel special that must be because you are! Reading all the others goals is a huge motivator for me. It lets me know that I’m not alone and there are others with the same goals and troubles I have. It’s actually really cool. A very happy New Year to you as well!

2. Shaun says:

Thanks so much for including my article, it is a great list!

• MoneyInfant says:

Glad to include great content Shaun, your 10 Things to live by for 2012 pretty much mirror my own goals. Thanks for dropping by to comment!

3. NCN says:

Thank you for the link-back. I hope you have an awesome, blessed 2012. You rock!

• MoneyInfant says:

No problem, I hope you have a rockin’ 2012 as well. Both of us need to get over the lack of focus that plagued us in 2011, but I think we are off to a good start!

4. What a nice roundup! Thanks for featuring me — and please, follow my progress in 2012 and hold my feet to the fire! Have a happy new year!

• MoneyInfant says:

Thanks Paula, it was fun putting it together. Seeing the goals of so many others was quite a motivator. Have a great new year too and hopefully you will be able to keep cool feet :)

5. Laura @ Move to Portugal says:

Thanks for the mention! (sorry I’m a little late!!) :)