Travel Freebies and Deals Around the Web (3rd Edition)
This week was kinda quiet on the travel sweepstakes and bargains front, but I still have 13 nice links to share with you. If you are looking for budget travel or even better free travel be sure to stop back each and every Sunday.
- Win a Trip for 2 to NYC – I lived within 3 hours of NYC for most of my life and highly recommend a trip to the Big Apple…especially when it’s free!
- Win London 2012 Olympics tickets for Free – If you are planning to head to the Olympics then why not get your tickets for free?
- Reader Question on the Best Way to Earn Miles for International Award Tickets – I know some of my readers travel internationally and learning how to win award tickets is a great way to save money.
- A Traveler in the Foreign Service: where paid time off is taken seriously – If you are looking for a career change, like to travel and want lots of time off you will want to read this article.
- Win a Trip to Elvis Week in Memphis – Who doesn’t appreciate Elvis and the contributions he made to music?
- Win a 15-Day Moroccan Adventure for 2 – Morocco is on my travel bucket list so I’m definitely in on this one!
- Top 5 Free Attractions in New York City – If you are off to New York these 5 attractions can help save you $.
- Swap unwanted gift cards for miles on United Continental – A great way to make use of those otherwise useless gift cards.
- Win a Hawaii Getaway for 2 – You can’t do much better than a free trip to Hawaii.
- The Frugal Volunteer: Exploring the World on a Shoestring Budget – If you have the wanderlust without the big budget here’s a way you can see the world without breaking the bank.
- My Top Five Budget Asian Adventures for 2012 – This was especially good for me, being based in Bangkok. If you are thinking of coming to Asia this year and don’t want to spend a boatload of cash, read what Matt has to say.
- Extreme Couponing, Travel Style? – Extreme couponing is extremely popular and now there’s a way to coupon your way to travel.
Here’s hoping that someone gets some free travel or at the least saves some cash through using this list.